Chetan is a non-contentious construction specialist advising on a broad range of transactions from inception to post-completion with experience working across a breadth of sectors including built environment, technology and clean energy.
Chetan has experience with reviewing, preparing and negotiating industry standard contract suites such as JCT, NEC and FIDIC as well as bespoke forms of contracts and ancillary documents such as collateral warranties, bonds and guarantees.
Examples of Chetan's expertise include:
- advising an asset management company on the preparation and negotiation of EPC agreements for 3 new battery storage projects in the UK and on the supply agreements for the purchase of 200MWh battery energy storage systems;
- advising a fund on the drafting and negotiation of O&M agreements for 6 battery storage projects in the UK;
- advising a fund on the preparation and negotiation of an EPC agreement for the construction of a co-location solar and battery storage project in the UK;
- advising a Middle Eastern investor on the procurement and delivery of maintenance, refurbishment and development projects as part of its £6bn high-end mixed-use property portfolio in the West End of London;
- advising a leading developer on the development financing and construction procurement of a flagship mixed-use residential, commercial and retail development scheme in central London;
- advising a global accounting firm on the procurement, preparation and negotiation of the building contracts and professional appointments for the refurbishment of their offices across the UK.